A Subway® Sandwich Artist™ is the face of our Franchisees’ stores. As well as preparing and serving delicious Subway® sandwiches you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional customer service.
You’ll be the reason customers keep coming back!
Working as a Sandwich Artist™ in a Subway® franchise is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding. Subway® Franchisees are proud of their hard working staff and are able to offer fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop a career into supervisory and managerial roles.Main Responsibilities
- Food preparation including bread and cookie baking
- Ensure food storage and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety and Audit standards
- Comply with Food Code of Practice
- Till Operator
- Monitoring stock levels
- Checking in deliveries
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Follow security & safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway® brand and customer expectations
- Work as a team member
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to thirty minutes of work day (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish soda fountain syrups).
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds from ground to waist level up to thirty minutes of work day (i.e., stocking/maintaining inventory).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing hand-truck).
- Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of work day.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. This hand work requires eye-hand coordination, and may require bilateral coordination of hands up to four hours of work day.
- May be required to climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials and /or place or remove signs.
Age: Over 18 yrs only – due to nature of job role and hours/shifts that are required to work.
Education:Some high school or equivalent.
Availability: At least 3 to 4 days per week
Experience & Skills:No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Physical:Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
As a Sandwich Artist™ you will serve and add value to customer needs in an efficient and friendly manner. In this role you will promote Subway® brand awareness and ensure hygiene standards are met.The Ideal Candidate
Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential because you will receive full training and undertake various University of Subway® courses. What’s more important is a winning attitude. If you’re currently working in retail or in a restaurant, perhaps you are studying or have recently graduated and are looking to start a career in the food industry. This could be the perfect opportunity for you!About The Company
Please be aware that stores are independent franchises. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.Overview
With over 44,000 stores, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the UK our Franchisees are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand.SUBWAY
Click the link below to apply for this role https://jobs.mysubwaycareer.eu/apply.htm?search-title=Wood%20Green%2C%20%20United%20Kingdom#