The Safe Haven provides a safe, confidential helpline for
anyone living in, or who has an existing GP, in Haringey and is
aged 18+. This service is also available for family, friends, and
If you are in crisis and need to talk, Safe Haven have trained
peer support workers ready to listen…” We will not judge you –
we can help you make sense of what you are feeling right now”.
- Tel: 0800 953 0223 – 7 Days a week, 5-8pm, including bank holidays
- Out of hours: leave a message or text: 07943 156 973
- Email: email@example.com
Organisations can refer into the service by completing a referral form and risk assessment. Please email to request a form.
Organisations who can refer include:
- Statutory/Council services
- BEH Crisis Helpline/Crisis Resolution Team (Step Down)
- Voluntary and Community Sector
- Primary Services
- Secondary Services
For more information see the Safe Haven Helpline leaflet (PDF, 586KB).
Seeing beyond how you feel right now can seem impossible.
But talking to someone who will not judge you could help you today and tomorrow!