£9.27 per hour, paid weekly
Permanent / Temp until X
For this 15 hour a week position, we need you to be available between 5.30am-6.30pm. Early & late shifts and weekend working will be on a rota basis. Shifts are typically 4 or 5 hours long.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs as a Senior Team Member if you:
- Have had some experience in a similar retail environment
- Would like to take the next step towards a career in Retail Management
- Are supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good
- A great team player – respectful and appreciative towards each other
- Are friendly, honest and hard-working, and enjoy some fun at work
For this role, some supervisory experience always comes in handy although it’s not essential as we will support you with great training.
What we can offer
As well as a non-stop working environment, and a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, we have a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of.
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes – Be the Supervisor of the future!
- Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off our food.
- Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part time).
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months service).
- Plus, much more!
Read all about our fantastic benefits by clicking here.
We love to see our people flourish and go as far as they want to with their careers with Greggs. So, if you want to progress, we have some brilliant in-house training programs to support you to go as far as you want to.
What you’ll do
Our Senior Team Members are at the heart of the team, supporting with the management of their shop at key times of the day. They take responsibility of the shop for a few hours a day, either at opening or closing time, handing over to or from shop management.
When opening the shop, it’s all about working with the team to ensure our much-loved products are ready for our customers and the shop is set up to the highest standard. A close down shift means getting the shop ready for the next day; cleaning, stock counting and cashing up. This is where your passion to deliver a fantastic shopping experience for our customers, and a great place to work for your team really comes in.
Here at Greggs, we love what we do and we have fun! What makes Greggs so special is our culture – the way we are, the way we behave and the way we support each other. We’re hard-working, but above all else we’re family; and it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from or what your favourite bake is, we’d love you to join us! We want everyone to feel welcome at Greggs and our colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
If you don’t already have a profile on the Greggs Family site, set one up and you’ll be ready to apply for any roles that take your fancy. If you need help or have any questions, we are here for you.
Contact us at email@example.comGreggs