1, Who are we?
Enjoy Wood Green is owned and manged by Future Wood Green Ltd Business Improvement District (“We”) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of UK and European data protection and e-privacy legislation (Data Protection Legislation), the data controller is Future Wood Green Ltd and our office address is Room 9, Kingfisher Place, 1 Clarendon Yard, Wood Green, London, N22 6XF
2. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you.
Information you give to us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our websites and or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you subscribe to any of our updates or newsletters, make an enquiry, engage us to provide business services, participate in social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, register for an event and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, position, company, contact details (such as address, e-mail address and phone number), your personal preferences, choices and requirements specific to particular requests or services.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and methods used to browse away from the page.
4, Legal grounds for collection and use of your personal information
We will only collect, use and otherwise handle your personal information when:
We have your consent for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and/or
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests in connection with operating the website and our business, in particular:
- responding to your queries;
- carrying out marketing activities;
- providing services and/or information to you;
- keeping in touch with you and/or your business;
- hosting and maintaining our website;
- preventing and detecting fraud and other criminal offences;
- ensuring network and information security;
as long as, in each case, these interests are in line with applicable law and your legal rights and freedoms; and/or
- where this is necessary for legal obligations which apply to us; and/or
- where this is necessary for the performance of a contract we have with you (for example to provide goods and/or services to you) or that you have with a third party; and/or
- where this is necessary to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us:
Responding to requests
We will use this information to fulfil your requests to respond to your queries and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
If you register for one of our business-focused events, we will share your name, company name and professional title with other people that are attending the same event;
If you register for an event jointly organised with a carefully selected third party, we will share your name, business name and professional title with the other event organiser solely for the purposes of event communication management and this requirement will be clearly stated in our contract with them.
Marketing and updates
- to provide you with information about services we offer and events we manage
- to provide you with information that may affect your business
- where you have provided us with your contact details, to communicate relevant information
including updates about our work and details of events and services we feel may interest you. This may be by post, telephone, e-mail or social media.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you can opt out. If you opt out of marketing communications, your visit to and use of the website will not be affected.
Marketing Opt-Out – you are entitled to opt-out of marketing communications at any time, free of charge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the “unsubscribe” option included in any of our marketing e-mails.
To notify you about changes to our service;
- where legally permitted for specific purposes made clear at the point of collection on particular pages of our website; and/or
- where we otherwise have legal grounds for collection and use of your personal information as explained in more detail in clause 4 above.
If you choose not to provide personal information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with the information and/or services you have requested or otherwise fulfil the purpose(s) for which we have asked for the personal information. Aside from this, your visit to the website will remain unaffected.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;