TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 4
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
Our Sales Advisors are key to growing sales and creating an outstanding customer experience. Being focused on the daily operational running of the store they are more than just sales people. By being customer focused, working as a team and living The Perfume Shop brand you are truly our “Perfume People” who drive the success of our business.
CULTURE & REWARD
“People Power” as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you
Skills and Experiences
- You will love the customers and enjoy working with them to ensure they have the best customer experience;
- You enjoy working as a team to deliver result;
- You will be a key holder for the store, following all key security procedures (Over 18 only);
- You will be responsible for checking and attending your planned shifts;
- You will be accountable for the prevention of sock loss including damages, theft, breakage and transaction errors.