You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores. You love to talk about athletic sneakers and apparel as much as you love to collect them. You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers. It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor. Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
Skills and Experiences
- 0-3 year of retail experience
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays