We are excited to recruit a Market Kitchen Manager to take on this key role in our new Wood Green Market Kitchen concept, joining at the very beginning of the journey.
Market Kitchen is a brand new concept for Morrisons and will be based within our busy Wood Green Store following the successful launch of Market Kitchen Canning Town, London & Market Kitchen Piccadilly, Manchester.
It will be a fun, whilst fast-paced environment and a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative new concept where your expertise and passion for great food is crucial to the brand’s ongoing success
The Market Kitchen Manager will be a leader, enabler and role model of Food production and service delivery. You will achieve all operational KPI targets for the Kitchen including Sales, Food Quality, Customers complaints, Profitability & Service Times, Tripadvisor and deliveroo ratings
Skills and Experiences
• Qualified to 706/1 and 2 or NVQ in professional cookery levels 1,2 and 3 with Minimum level 3 Award Food Safety in catering for supervisors, with level 3 Award in Allergens
• Has extensive experience as an accomplished cook to a minimum of 4-star standard demonstrating loyalty and ability.
• Knowledge and ability to operate and lead teams with mixed abilities and experience in training and developing the unskilled and working under pressure with a disciplined assertive approach driving improvements
• Recognised for kitchen management, innovation, food development, proactively progressing the direction of food service catering and food service delivery
• Evidence of resilient, tenacious and action oriented planning approach focused on achieving successful outcomes
• Commercial acumen in order to develop competitive short and long term operational plans with sound awareness of local competitor activities in the food industry planning and reviewing effectively
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas/levels of the business under pressure