Wood Green library is located on the high road near Wood Green Station.
Access to face-to-face services
Opening times: Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm.
This service is for emergencies only and for those residents who are not able to access the Internet.
- What we can do. We are able to process parking permit refunds.
- What we cannot do. At the moment, we cannot process parking permits or vouchers from the centre. This must be done via the Internet or on the phone by calling 0208 489 1000, Option 4.
Please note: Doors close promptly at 4pm as the Library closes at 4pm. This means we cannot guarantee to see residents who arrive after 3.30pm.
This centre is busy on Mondays. Please try to visit between Tuesday and Friday if possible. If you do need to visit our centre, you should aim to arrive before 3.30pm. If we are very busy and you arrive after 3.30pm we cannot guarantee you will be seen. If the centre is busy you will be asked to return and given an appointment – date and time to return.
- Disabled access – the centre is fully accessible by the disabled and there we provide a hearing loop. Currently, disabled toilets are available in Wood Green Mall close to the Wood Green Library entrance. Disabled users with Blue Badges can park in the streets close to the centre.
- Hearing-impaired users – access to British Sign Language interpreters can be arranged at our information point. Please note: it is likely that an appointment can be arranged within four weeks – this is due to a national shortage of British Sign Language interpreters.
- Users whose first language is not English – you should arrange for a friend or family member who can speak English to come to the centre with you. You need to be with them as we need your permission to speak with them about you.
- Arriving by bus – Bus routes 29, 67, 121, 123, 141, 144, 184, 221, 230, 232, 243, 329, W3 and W4 pass close by.
- Arriving by tube – The nearest tube is Wood Green Station on the Piccadilly Line.
- Arriving by train – The nearest National Rail station is Alexandra Palace Station.
- Car parking – Wood Green is within the Wood Green Controlled Parking Zone. Some pay bays are available in the area but centre visitors are advised to use the public car parking in the Wood Green Shopping City.