A new wool shop for vibrant crochet, knitting and yarn projects.
Shed 7, Blue House Yard, 5 River Park Rd, London N22 7TB
Interview with Director and Owner Jenny Lee
• What do you sell? Lots of different yarns, the whole spectrum, including knitting needles, hooks and gifts. I also teach workshops.
• What’s your bestselling product? Probably the double knitting yarn which is very versatile for knitting and crochet.
• How did you come up with the idea for your business? I had lost my job during the pandemic, I used to work in theatre, so I sat and started knitting, I couldn’t buy any wool locally so opened a wool shop.
• How long have you been trading? 15 months Since August 1st, 2020
• Best piece of advice for small businesses? Go with your passion. I love knitting and crochet and I hope it shows in the shop, I want people to learn and give it a go, because it’s a skill that will last you a lifetime.