The Handyperson will carry out site wide repairs and maintenance. Jobs may include: carpentry, repairing and replacing locks, welding, metal work, plumbing, glazing and furniture repairs.
Experience working in a listed building and basic mechanical and electrical engineering experience is essential, along with the availability to work a flexible shift pattern which may include some evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This is a permanent, full-time role. The salary is £21,228pa
In return for your hard work Alexandra Palace offers:
- Generous annual leave: 28 days plus bank holidays
- Additional 4 privilege days off usually set around the Christmas period
- Discounts on food and soft drinks in our onsite Phoenix Bar and Kitchen & Ice Café
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to go into a ballot for event tickets
- Access to e-learning platform
- Cycle to work scheme*
- Season ticket loan
*On successful completion of probationary period
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role of Handyperson please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please also complete and return an Equalities Monitoring Form with your application. The information remains confidential but is essential to track progress against our EDI Action Plan and understand what more we can do to be more representative of our local and wider communities.
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt.