Alexandra Palace Garden Centre is part of Capital Gardens, an award-winning group of contemporary garden centre’s. They are situated in the middle of beautiful Alexandra Palace Park, with good public transport links and free parking.
-They are seeking a General Assistant to join our team, in the busy period during the run up to Christmas. You will wear ‘many hats’ and your role will be challenging and varied. Your ability to work collaboratively and independently will be key to your success in this role.
You will undertake a wide variety of responsibilities such as:
- Working in the cafe serving coffee and clearing tables.
- Helping customers choose their perfect Christmas Tree.
- Assisting with Delivering customer orders, including Christmas trees.
- Manning the tills, ensuring customers leave the store happy.
- You must be a glass-half-full problem solver, eager and able to take on new challenges.
- Previous experience driving a van, an advantage but not essential.
- Some retail experience is useful but not essential.
- Some work may involve heavy lifting.
To be considered, you must apply with a cover letter, telling us why you are perfect for this role.
Contract length: 2 months
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
All customers wear a mask, sanitisers at each entrance.