Exam Invigilators Needed
Start Date: May & June 2022
Location: Wood Green
Pay: £70-80 per day
TeacherActive are currently seeking to recruit experienced exam invigilators to join our current team. We work with an abundance of Secondary schools in Wood Green who require exam invigilators to assist them with the day-to-day running of examinations. You will be required to work in line with awarding body’s examinations guidelines and distribute and collect exam papers.
We are seeking reliable and punctual individuals who have excellent communication skills and pay meticulous attention to detail.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
• Commitment to ensuring smooth operation of examinations
• Previous experience working within an educational setting
• Excellent communication skills
In addition to a brilliant working environment, we can offer you
• Highly supportive consultants who work hard to find the right post for you
• Education specialists with an unrivalled reputation who can offer you personalised career advice
• Helpful and friendly consultants who strive to maintain high levels of services to both candidates and schools
• Marketing leading rates of pay
• Refer a friend scheme**
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV, send your CV to email@example.com or call Amy on 0207 858 6655.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.