The foundations of a strong business which can withstand the unexpected, begin with a good plan
Are any of the following true for you:
- I have a great business idea, but don’t know what to do next
- My plans for my business were coming on fine and then lockdown struck.
- My business was growing, then Covid-19 struck
- I’ve been on the internet, business seminars and courses and all I have is a book full of note
- Everyone keeps on giving me advice but I just don’t know what to do next
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then we have a solution for you.
You see, setting up and running a business is simple; making it a success is not; if it was, everybody would be doing it and the failure rate for start-up business in the UK would not be a conservative 85%
What’s more, with the current lockdown in place; setting up and successfully running a business just become more difficult. Not only because of the lockdown, but many of the businesses we have began to help during Covid-19 have struggled because they do not have a good plan in place and have found it impossible to benefit from Government loans or grants because of the same.