Part ghost-hunt, part late night radio, part walking meditation. Radio Ghost is an audio driven, walking game for 3 players in a shopping mall. Join DJ Iva Toguri playing sounds that make you long for a time that never even existed. In Radio Ghost, you are a ghost-hunter, broadcasting your journey as you walk through portals into the far-away dimensions of a haunted Mall.
Do you believe in ghosts?
*This is a PREVIEW of the expereince that will premier as LiFT Festival in July.
These previews will take place similtaniously at three different malls.
Your are booking for: THE MALL WOOD GREEN
(159 High Rd, London N22 6YQ)
You can also book for:
Brent Cross Shopping Centre (Prince Charles Dr, London NW4 3FP)
Exchange Ilford (High Rd, Ilford IG1 1RS)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Radio Ghost takes about 75-90 minutes to play
- This is an audio-led interactive walking game – players will be walking and standing for the majority of the duration of the game.
- You will be provided a fully loaded mobile phone to use for the game, so no downloads necessary.
- We will have extra headphones, but you can also use your own headphones if they can plug into a standard headphone jack.
There are three players per game. We highly encourage you to sign up with people you know where possible.
COVID SAFETY INFORMATION
- Participants are encouraged to wear a mask throughout.
- Participants will be independent for the majority of the experience, but Radio Ghost team members will be at the Mall should you need any assistance.
- The game is designed to allow participants to stay distant.
- Mobile devices and headphones will be sanitized before and after previews.
This game has some content about animal rights, human rights and environmental issues. It also contains adult language and adult themes and touches on difficult subjects.
A LIFT Concept Touring commission. Supported by Esmée Fairbairn Foundation and co-commissioned by Tramway Glasgow and The Lowry.
Radio Ghost relies on the use of headphones, a phone (all kit provided) and on walking at pace throughout the game. Therefore, we regret to say that at this stage this piece is not suitable for audience members who are hard of hearing, visually impaired, or unable to be on their feet for an hour. If you have any questions or would like to know more before you book your ticket, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org