Hear expert guidance and advice to help you understand your obligations as an employer and adhere to critical legal requirements and government guidelines.
You will leave the workshop knowing:
- Updates on the Furlough Scheme and what comes next.
- Insight into redundancies: an overview of the legislations, legal implications and how the process works.
- What makes an agreement a “contract” and the most popular types of contracts used in business.
- Typical boilerplate language, terms to look out for and the important provisions to include.
- How and when to use non-compete and non-disclosure clauses and how to enforce them.
- Primary areas of employment law, small business obligations, and legal requirements.
- Find out about the resources and support available to help.