Before booking, please take note of the club’s ticketing terms and conditions:
The sporting landscape has changed dramatically since the start of the 2020 season. Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
LONDON SKOLARS 2021 COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT:
The club are committed to, as far as possible, ensuring the health and safety of spectators at all our fixtures, and to providing as safe and suitable an environment as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic. By attending this match, you are agreeing to comply with the following COVID-19 Spectator Code of Conduct, including the NHS Track and Trace measures set out below.
Any breach of this Code of Conduct may result in you being removed from the stadium.
By purchasing tickets, you and your party are agreeing to the following:
– Do not enter the venue if you are unwell or displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
– Do not travel to the venue if you reside in an area where a lockdown is in place at the time of the event.
– Only attempt to access the venue with a valid match ticket.
– Arrive at least one hour before kick-off to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
– Do not bring any bag into the stadium unless necessary.
– Ensure that you wear a face covering at all times, even when seated in the stadium. If you (or a member of your group) are exempt from wearing a face covering for medical or other reasons, please contact the club’s Ground Safety Officer: (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance of the event.
– At all times and in all parts of the stadium, including toilets and concessions, observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.
– Remain in your allocated seat wherever possible. If you need to leave, wait until the gangway is clear or step into the new dedicated passing bays to allow others to move safely past you
– When on the stadium’s internal concourse, be aware of the movements of others at all times. When moving past other spectators generally, avoid face to face contact wherever possible.
– Maintain good hand hygiene and use the sanitiser dispensers provided. Avoid touching your face, handles or railings whenever possible
– Always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze .
– Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble and take care when shouting, singing, or celebrating.
– Be aware that all payments inside the stadium are contactless. No cash will be taken
– When travelling to and from the stadium, follow all guidance and rules in respect of the use of public transport, details of which can be found here
– Follow all instructions and signage in the stadium, including instructions from stewards and other stadium personnel.
NHS Track and Trace Measures
To assist with NHS Track and Trace requirements, you must:
– Provide your name and contact details at the point of purchasing your tickets
– If purchasing tickets for others, provide the name and contact details for each member of the group.
It may be necessary to make changes to this Code of Conduct at short notice and you must comply with any amendments.
All other ticketing and venue T&Cs and policies remain in place and must also be adhered to.