At Clockwise Wood Green we provide well-designed, contemporary private offices, shared workspaces and meeting rooms with brilliantly flexible membership plans. We zero in on the details, so you can zoom out to the big picture.
With our space now fully open you’re invited to the official launch of Clockwise Wood Green!
On Thursday 9th June spend the day with us and enjoy the full Clockwise Member experience.
The action packed day kicks off at 1pm with lunchtime networking; giving you the chance to make connections with local businesses, council representatives and fellow attendees. Tours of the building will also be on offer, led by our dedicated and knowledgeable team.
At 1.45pm, we’re hosting three exclusive 45-minute workshops, led by industry experts, covering a range of topics from sustainability to art. A chance to learn something new, choose the one you’d like to attend from the add-on options when registering.
- Nicky Dunlop from Action Net Zero talks through how to make your business more sustainable. Nicky has worked with a number of businesses in various industries; guiding them through small changes that have a big impact on their carbon footprint.
- Michael from YRH Finance Team will deliver a talk on business growth, focusing on how to know ‘when your business is ready to grow’ and looking at key growth indicators. Michael had 20 years experience helping businesses understand their costs and when they are at that growth point.
- Anna Burton will be delivering an Art Workshop, where Wood Green will be the muse! Anna is a renowned artist with a first class honours degree in painting from Grays school of Art, and an MA from The Royal College of Art. She runs educational workshops at the Serpentine Art Gallery, Camden Art Centre and Whitechapel Art Gallery. Painting materials will be supplied but you may wish to bring in an apron or smock if you struggle to stay inside the lines.
Stay with us for the rest of the afternoon and settle into one of our dedicated workspaces, including our spacious Club Lounge with café, private offices, or the stunning terrace overlooking Alexandra Palace.
If you’ve not yet had your fill of mingling, the evening brings with it an opportunity for further networking along with two special guest speakers from 6.30pm on why Wood Green is the place for business and the best base for your company.
We’ll also have a headshot photographer on hand between 1 and 3pm, giving you the chance to get a new profile shot to use on your professional channels. Get your LinkedIn looking snappy or spruce up your company website!
Bring a friend and get a one week Club Lounge membership on us!
Guests are welcome at this event and if you’d like to bring someone else along with you, we’ll thank you with a complimentary one week Club Lounge membership. If you’d like to bring a guest, please ensure you reserve the correct number of tickets when booking. Details of how to redeem this offer will be shared following the event.
Complimentary meeting room credit
All attendees will be eligible for a half day meeting room credit on us. Further information will be sent to all attendees, along with information on how to book, after the event.
Important Information and Timings
- While the event officially begins at 1pm, attendees are welcome to arrive at 9am and work from the space for the full day.
- There will be a range of different workspaces setup for you to work from including Club Lounge, dedicated desks, private offices and ‘plug and play’ spaces – please tell us your preference in the notes on your ticket when registering.
- Lunchtime networking runs from 1pm to 1.45pm and food and drink will be provided.
- The evening networking session starts at 5.30pm with canapes and further refreshments provided.
- Catering will be provided and options will include gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and everything in between!
- Both the workshops and headshot photographer must be reserved in-advance. To book the workshops, please select the relevant add-on tickets when registering. To reserve a slot for the headshot photographer please select it as an add-on and we’ll email you your timeslot.